Saturday, March 20, 2010

The Yellow Dust

I was really surprised after looking out of the window in this morning because outside was all yellow gray. It was not the sky I saw yesterday, and it seemed very windy too. My mom called me not to go out today because the pollution from the yellow dust was too bad.

It happens annually at this time of the year for a few days. But, it hadn't been this bad so far. I haven't thought that I could see this kind of world in my lifetime not in the movie. It was the weather that it wouldn't be surprising though Harry Potter just shows up today. In the afternoon, I got a text from the government that they recommend us not to go outside often, and we should wear a mask in case of going out.

Lately, I think about the relationship between environment and human being more serious than before. It might be an annual occasion, but if it implies the worse case of the near future, it will be a scary thing related to people's life. I feel like I should do something, really. But, I'm not sure what I should do first, and what I can do.

No comments: