Monday, March 23, 2009

I ♥ NY



I forgot the name of this park. Anyway, it was the park before we go to see Statue of Liberty.

Good picture, but I don't wanna recommend you to do that. It was 5$ to take three pictures with that human statue. I thought it would be charity to give money freely, but that man asked me to put 5$ into the box for granted. Sometimes I really don't wanna give money to street artists when they consider to be given money for granted or they ask me to give money in reture for making mylife more delightful though it is me who have to decide the worth of paying.













Statue of Liberty was a gift from France to celebrate America's independence. It is just amazing to picture how people conveyed the statue from France to America one hundred years ago.













Luckily, that day was St. Patrick's Day which was for Irish people in USA. So, we could see many people who wore green clothes or at least holding something green.

















There were long parade on the 5th Ave. I heard that this parade started from 40's St. to 80's St. It was typical parade, which was not decorative expensive parade like a Macy's parade during Thanks giving days.































































This is St. Patrick Church. It was a magnificent church that I had ever seen. I wished I had been able to enter inside, but it was so packed.








Guggenheim Musium - It was not that big than I expected. It was enough to see for three hours. And wonderfully, headset was free. Everything was mordernized. But I couldn't understand why it had taken 15 years only to construct this museum.














































This is China town in New York.



































Hagen-Darz Chinese version
We wished we had been able to get some 'green-tea ice cream' there. But, they didn't. In Asia, we could get green-tea ice cream every ice cream store.


No comments: