Friday, May 8, 2009

Christina Aguilera

I feel guilty that I have not made a post for a while though it was because of my finals. But, I really wanted to make a post during final weeks, so I made some lists that I wanna post on my blog when I have some time. I'd like to talk a little bit about Christina Auilera. Her name just always makes me feel hard to pronounce. 10 days ago, I just chanced to her music video 'Ain't No Other Man' and just surprised that she still keeps her own talents. She was really famous in Korea since 10 years ago not as much as Britney Spears, but pretty famous among young people. But, I always took sides with her than Britney because I was a fan of 'Reflection' that she sang for the disney movie 'Mulan' at that time (When I was 12 years old or something).
Yeah, I still like that song.



In this music video, she looks older than now, but at the same time something looks younger than now. I don't know. Maybe her style in this video is just quite different from her present style. Even though some people might say she just pretends to be too sexy than she is, I think at least she is making an effort to establish her own style. Being sexy is not all the same. I don't think she is very sexy, but I like her trying to be sexy style. (I think she is cute sexy than wild sexy) And, others also might say that she is so commercialized; her music is just easy to sing or remember. But, how many singers are trying to be famous by using that strategy? And, How many of them can be survived in the competitive entertainment world. I think she is amazing for that reason because she has been keeping the top singer place for almost one decade. Which means she is a talented entertainer who can attract people's eyes and ears.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQ_7srmo5cE

This music video of 'Candyman' just shows that how talented she is. I also like her songs with powerful voice. Sometimes her voice makes the sound which only black singers can sound. I think that is surprising; I haven't heard that a white singer sounds like that kind of voice as she does.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XpBLGTBmTJg

I think she could become a long-existent pop star like Madonna. It would be awesome to see her changes and improvement or hopefully-not downfall during my entire life. Lastly, here is her recent music video, that I mentioned before "Ain't No Other Man."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Cy3B2M7S70

PS. I don't know why the U-Tube doesn't provide sources anymore anyway. So, I have no choice but to just leave the web address...

No comments: