Wednesday, June 10, 2009

C'mon Through - Lasse Lindh

In east Asia, we have rain seaon every year in June for one month. The summer in Korea is humid and hot so people are easy to be tired and vexed. If I attend the University, I would be stressed out as well. Fortunately, I spend most of time staying in my room thesedays after the exchange period and just preparing for the exam for a graduate school. It is not bad for me to listen to the music in the room in a rainy day like today. I like quiet and soft music in this weather rather than pop music with fast beat. And, here is the music I listened to all the day - C'mon Through.



It was the summer three years ago when I first listened to this song. There was a Korean TV drama named 'Soul Mate.' It was quite popular in Korea not only because of the story but because of OST of the drama. It had so many good songs in each episode. C'mon Through was the song I liked most. I didn't watch the full episodes, but I liked the name of the drama, 'Soul Mate.' The drama starts from the question, "Is there my soul mate on the earth?" I hadn't thought about that before I watched the drama. In the drama, a man just chances to meet a woman who is crying on the road, and he feels that they have known each other since a long time ago like desavue. In next episodes, they experience surprising moments like they share the same feeling and what another person is thinking. Since it is a drama, the two people have a trouble with each boyfriend/girlfriend even though they know that they are soul mates that they have looked for.

I just wonder how many people have ever met their soul mates. The world is so wide, and people are too many to find a soul mate. The soul mate might not be my age or in my country. He/She might be the person that I have never met so far, or the person who just passed by me. Maybe the only way to find a soul mate might be just to keep looking. I would be so sad if I cannot find any person who can understand me oneday when I look back on myself.

No comments: