Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Dawn is coming

It is 4:04 am on the April fool's day.
I'm thinking about my past and future now.
I'm a person who tries to focus on now, but it is helpless that I have to think about those things. Maybe it is because I have the responsibility for myself?
Or, maybe it is because the time is coming that I should go back to Korea from US.
Frankly speaking, I'm not sad about that. If the time comes closer, I might be so sad..
My plan in Korea is to prepare for a graduate school. It would be busy for me to do stuff in Korea so I might forget soon about the time I stayed here. After then, I will come back to US again for my graduate school. Everything seems fine. But, as all the people do, I'm still not sure about what I want to be and what I can do well than others. If I had a specific ability, it would be easier, and I don't have to waste of time to hesitate between many directions.
Outside world doesn't look that easy especially these days. It seems like all news are anxious to put the fear of GOD into young generation. Everybody tells about negative side of things. It is hard to hear some words like 'idealistic, miracle, dream, happinese' from someone's mouth. Rather, it is highilghted to be 'analistic, critical and realistic'
I think the goal of lives should be one's happinese. But, it seems like sometimes people live to survive, not to be happy. Are the happenings from news related to people's happinese? Why people are trying to make things difficult, complicated and serious?
I think no matter how difficult current situation is, all the things are up to one's choice.
To be happy or to be unhappy.
Having enough talents, money, degree will not be a condition to get into happinese life.
Happy people could be happy wherever they are, on the other hand unhappy people could not be happy even though they have a better condition.
So, how easy it is to live in this economic crisis! The only thing we have to do is just to decide to be happy or not.
I don't know why I'm talking about economy crisis now.
But, it is okay. As I wrote earlier, I don't want to make my blog like my reserch paper.
No thesis, no analysis and no coherence!
I know my writing is not good and sometimes hard to understand..
But, I still like to write something. Sorry about this selfishness..
Aham...
Too late, I think I have to sleep now.
See you, Good night..

No comments: