Saturday, April 4, 2009

Yu-Na Kim

I would like to introduce the most famous sport star in Korea, Yu-Na Kim.
She is a Korean figure skater. She have just won 2009 World Championship.
I watched her last final contest at least ten times in this week. I cannot believe she is just 18 years old. It seems like she turns to a different person when she skates on the ice.
As I said, she is really famous in Korea now. She is appeared all the news everyday, and sometimes TV entertainment shows too. I can say there is no anti-fan of her in Korea. I think all of Korean people love her. She is not a cheerful and talkative type of girl, rather she is quiet but charismatic by public image. That is why people like Yu-Na because she was not restless even though she became a world famous star. She is a favorite for the next Winter Olympic. I hope I could see her fascinating performance again next year.

This is her last contest of 2009 World Championship.
(Camille Saint-Seans "Danse Macabre")

No comments: